Friday 17 October 2014

Welcome to Autumn!








Trousers- Zara   Shirt- Nostalgia  Jacket- Topshop - Similar Here  Bag- Zara  Loafers- Zara 
Glasses- ASOS - Similar Here  Watch- Michael Kors  Rings- H&M 


Autumn is officially here! The weather has well and truly taken a turn and the gorgeous carpet of leaves that have fallen is a clear sign. Another clear sign is that I am in super shopper mode for all things knitted, warm and cosy. I recently purchased this bag from Zara which I have had my eye on for ages, The loafers which are super comfy as well as stylish were one of my lovely birthday gifts. I knew I wanted some loafers but struggled to find any that weren't too bulky so when I saw these they were the perfect pair. 

What do you think to the Khaki trousers? I liked the colour straight away and thought they were a little different to black which I usually wear. These will quickly become a wardrobe staple. 

Thanks for reading

Lucy



Photography- Cordelia Maden

No comments:

Post a Comment