Friday 10 October 2014

Autumn High Street Haul








Autumn High Street Haul

Jeans- Topshop  Bag- Zara  Shoes- Mango  Jacket- Zara  Poncho- Oasis



Happy Friday everyone! I thought with Autumn well and truly here I would compile a selection of items from the high street which will see you through the season in style. The great thing about the selection of items I have chosen is they are all below £50! How amazing! Personally I think they are all staple pieces as well as being chic at the same time. So that said when I saw this bag in Zara I immediately thought it had a Celine vibe to it and with a £40 price tag its a winner! 

The Croc print shoes for me are to die! I love everything about them, the point, the print, the colour! Huge winner in the autumn shoe stakes. The Poncho is another great buy. It can be worn over a shirt for a smart casual look or with a leather jacket under to add warmth and layers. There are loads on the high street at the moment, printed and embellished but you cant got wrong with black. Now I am known for being a little impractical when it comes to fashion so when I saw this jacket in Zara I though hmmm its not very warm...however its gorgeous light fabric hangs beautifully and can always be worn over a fine knit sweater so I've gone with it! 

Let me know what you think of the above and if you yourself have found any staple trophy pieces on the High street that you love this season. I would love to know. 

Thanks for reading


Lucy





No comments:

Post a Comment