Tuesday 19 August 2014

Transitional Pieces






Jeans- Topshop- Similar Here  Jacket- Mango Similar Here Shoes- Zara  Clutch- Zara  T-Shirt- Topshop- Love This One  Lip- MAC Russian Red 


All the pieces I'm wearing in this post are transitional pieces I can take through to the Autumn. Although it's a good while until the leaves are all crisp on the ground and there is a chill in the air I for one like to be prepared. Today was a little milder than it has been so I threw on my white blazer. The hat is something new for me as I don't wear them often and my hair has really only just grown out from a very short pixie cut, that said I do love this one and think it adds a little something to my look. 


Let me know what you think and if you have any transitional pieces I would love to know what they are.

Thanks for Reading

Lucy



Photography Credit- Adam Tomlinson



4 comments: