Thursday 3 July 2014

Keeping Things Simple










































Top- Zara  Jeans- Topshop (Love These)  Shoes- Zara (On Sale now)  Bag- Topshop (Obsessed with this)  Bracelet & Rings- Topshop 


Today's all white look is kind of like a blank canvas as you can add as many or as little accesories and colours to dress it up or down as you like. I've gone for a simple look by keeping my accesories to a minimum. I've added a pop of colour with my bag and shoes and of course because it's me a bright lip! This look could easily be turned into an evening look by adding a statement necklace and clutch. I love a little white on white this summer!

You can click the links above to shop the items I am wearing.

Thanks for reading

Lucy


Photography Credit: Adam Tomlinson


No comments:

Post a Comment